POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ringworld final version (for now) : Re: Ringworld final version (for now) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ringworld final version (for now)
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Jun 2010 10:10:11
Message: <4c28ad43$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/06/2010 9:32 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> "Stephen"<mca### [at] aolDOTcom>  schreef in bericht
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMFpzjxzBkI

>> Next the feet.
>>

> Oh! That is fantastic!

The feet?

Thanks anyway, it is just a test before I continue.

> I have been thinking about a panoramic view from beneath the disk...

I did a Discworld/Flat Earth as an animation a few years back for the
"Dancing" topic at the IRTC.
I've just finished listening to Strata as an Audio Book and had
forgotten that Pratchett's first Discworld did not have the elephants
nor the turtle.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen